SORRY 4 DA LONG WAIT READERS!!!!!! I was totally caught up in the whirlwind of exams exams and more exams. Also I thought no one gave a shit and was too lazy to write an update hahahahaha

HERE are my FAVOURITE pics from Halloween horror night!!!! :)))) actually I have one gajillion more but ugh all the smoke and shit ruined the quality >:( TEEHEE anyway I really had a ton of fun!!! AND I TOOK THE MUMMY ROLLER COASTER AND BATTLESTAR GALACTICA HUMAN AND NEARLY SHIT MY PANTS BUT DIDNT!!!!! CONGRATS TO ME :') now I won't be left behind at the carousel while my family/friends enjoy life on the cool rides.
The next big event was D3NT15TRY DINNER AND D@NCE!! me and 2 other girls went as PPG!!! Check out the other cool costumes it was quite amazing to see everyone put in so much effort!! I was sooooo sure that no one would give a shit haha
Me, Pocahontas and Shrek!! Omg I should totally show yall shrek's wife Fiona!! It was a guy wearing a bra and a slip and he even drew the cleav@ge with foundation!!! My mom couldn't stop laughing when I showed her the picture
PPG with the seven dwarves!!! Missing Snow White and 2 dwarves cos they went home LOL
ALSO BREAKING. NEWS. In case you haven't seen my Insta post, HYUN HEE HAS LEFT SINGAPORE FOR GOOD!!! :((( The lunch GANG had one last outing at chomp chomp where we ordered nearly everything HAHA. Like seriously there was hokkien mee, char kway teow, white and black carrot cake, satay, chicken wings, popiah, sugar cane juice, beancurd......uhhh what else?? I think that's all.
After that HH brought us to this cool underground waffle place called Oblong!! The waffles were AMAZING AND SUPER WORTH IT!!!! We ordered 2 scoops which came with 2 red velvet flavored waffles and SANDWICHED BETWEEN THE WAFFLES WAS CREAM CHEESE!!!! AMAZINGGGGGGGG. And it only cost $10.90?!?!? I always thought creamier was cheap at $12.90 omgggg ugh I've been scammed right in my own neighborhood!!! >:(
Okay bye everyone I need to study for more examssSSS :'( poor me no more excursions until December 2!!!!