When I first got my grade I was like oh...okay I kind of expected it. But as the day wore on, I got more and more depressed.................halfway through dinner I suddenly had to urge to lie on my bed and my lacrimal glands acted up for 2 hours..............oh yes I vaguely remember my mom coming in and telling me to go out because bible study was starting and I sighed "I can't I'm DEPRESSED" and she went out and told everyone "she's depressed" and everyone collectively went "awwww" sympathetically..............haha it's quite funny in retrospect and also kind of sad......I don't really know what to feel now
Also should I go and see a doctor.......Aunt Flo hasn't visited in 3 months............maybe I've hit menop@use.......oh no......
This is my greatest masterpiece considering I managed to draw this while depressed..................but now it kind of feels like depression is this imaginary non-existent thing..........I don't know how to explain it. Just five seconds ago I was laughing with my parents but now I feel like weeping again..........maybe being alone exacerbates the problem.......I should go out and skate......or say hallo to the fat obese security guards downstairs.......
I was going 2 tell u guys about my pre-depression adventures but my mind is too muddled.....also have I said this already?i went mad like 94 minutes ago during my depressive phase and actually considered looking for a platonic sugar daddy to fund my overseas tuition......how can I get so desperate????????ah I need to run away to foreign soil if I stay here in Singapore a second longer my mind will explode