Yayayay I finally watched Deadpool at lido!! I actually intended to t0rr3nt it because most superhero movies aren't deserving of the $7 spent on the movie ticket, but Deadpool really was quite different! I quite like how they told the story of Wade's past through [SPOILER ALERT] flashbacks that occurred while the fight scene was going on!! Also, Ryan Reynolds managed to redeem himself from the Adam-sandler-comedy-guy stereotype that I always categorized him under in my head!!!! It's almost as if Ryan was born to be Deadpool!! The only thing I didn't like about the film was the presence of x-men. Sure they come from the same universe but their placement seemed kind of...forced? Almost as if the producers put them there in anticipation of a sequel. Also, megatronic or megasonic or whatever her name is is FAT! And reminiscent of p3wdi3pie in that she's incredibly unfunny.... :(

MY GOODNESS EVERYONE PLEASE CONGRATULATE ME I FINALLY MANAGED TO PUT TOGETHER AN OUTFIT THAT INCLUDES MY LEATHER JACKET!!!! Ok I know you think leather jackets are very flamboyant and delinquent-ish, but please just forgive me this once and chalk it up to me trying to capitalize on my youth. I mean seriously, no one will associate themselves with you if you wear a leather jacket at any age above 25......which reminds me, my mother recently bought a leather jacket from H&M and she didn't wear it a single time because of how inappropriate it was for every single event so she ended up throwing it away. How sad :'( rip leather jacket and all the China workers who breathe in PVC every day.


My sister and I have become morbid Entertainers!! We search for deals around us like how druggies do for cocaine. Ft. soft shell crab vermicelli from some Vietnamese restaurant and beef risotto from Charlie Brown cafe. The latter was slightly pungent because the waitress probably put too much Parmesan cheese, but the taste was not that bad. In fact, I quite like how the beef tasted despite it being unevenly cooked. But that's about it, the food from these places were just average.

Fix cafe! WARNING: DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GAJILLION BLOGGERS RAVING ABOUT THIS PLACE!!! Well the servers are really nice and the decorations do make one feel like a badass mechanic gangster, but the food DOES NOT live up to the hype! Everything here is standard fare for my household (sad but true) and the custard donuts are LAME!!! I thought it would be like liu sha bao where we bite into the donuts and sweet sweet glorious warm salted egg custard would ooze out like the mucous secretion on a toad's warty back, but NOOoOOOOoOo. The custard came in a separate container and till this day, I am unsure if we were supposed to dip the donuts in it or pour it over the donuts. YES I tried both ways but the blandness of the custard did not improve one itty bitty bit. Ugh I am so sick of being cheated by Cafes!!!

Eating healthy wraps at Tan Tock Seng with Dawn!! :) WEH WEH WEH I'LL REALLY MISS HER!! After getting to know her throughout the 5 days I think I kind of understand why her basketball BFFs all say she's adorable and funny and crazy...... Like when we were eating, I started telling her about [100% CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION CONTAINING MEDICAL INFORMATION OF PATIENT] and we both started laughing uncontrollably (even though the situation was quite sad, we just laughed sadistically...haha)........and she's always so polite! Always going "thanks for waiting!" and I always say "no problem" but inside I'm going "D'AWWW!!!!" Heehehehe I had fun exploring tan tock seng and hunting for food with you dawn!!! Oh BTW I'm pretty sure the guy behind dawn is Kwangsoo.
Anyway tan tock seng hospital has a really noble philosophy. Apparently it started off as a poor man's hospital and till this day, the main goal remains unchanged; to always serve those who need help. I get chills running up and down my spine when I just imagine myself being part of such a romantic ideal!
When I grow up, I'm going to get a flashy red Vespa and join a local biker gang.