Friday, December 11, 2015
Hihihihi long time no see my name is Eunice
HELLO HELLO HELLO MY NON-EXISTENT FANS I AM BACK FROM MY 10-MONTH LONG WRITER'S BLOCK!!!! I
t is 2016 and if you're still reading this, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE STRUCK GOLD! I am now going to tell you where you can find cheap ass food in town, e.g.: a gigantic bowl of laksa which can be yours at the minute cost of $3.50 or a bowl of chengteng which can be traded for a mere $1 dubloon!!!!! This is the type of paradise where you can treat yourself to dessert on top of lunch everyday and NOT have to declare bankruptcy!!!!!!!!
Ya so the place is the cafeteria at Singtel's comcentre, which is a 1 minute walk away from the somerset MRT station. The best part is that the food there is EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE, like druggie-level addictive!!!! Believe it or not, but I ate the same dish from the same stall 3 days in a row!!!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE MY ASK GRACE I BROUGHT HER THERE!!!
Ok I should stop talking about food my salivary glands are becoming overactive. IT WAS my prom recently!!! I thought it would be very glamorous and cool but it seemed like the school got the emcee from 2006??? It was like the era where lame jokes and fugly hairdos were cool..... Anyway he totally sucked!! He kept trying to get us to clap for everyone but the more he bugged us the more annoyed we became!!! I think he eventually gave up and I felt glad for him and us because my toe hurt like fuck in my grown ass heels. Wait why am I even wasting my breath (or finger energy produced by my mitochondria which serve as the POWERHOUSE OF THE CELLS) on the dumb emcee
ACTUALLY I DID A LOT OF THINGS THIS PAST GAJILLION MONTHS!!! The next biggest event was that I WENT TO ALTIMATE I.E.: THE NIGHTCLUB!!! UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT I AM the nerdiest nerd in the whole N J of C!!! Joking the biggest nerd is Jimmy. Anyway it was quite fun but too bad I have no pics :'( The photographer probably died or something. Anyway I have so SOOSOSOSOSo many things to say about allllll the fun shit I did but so little time.....so I'll just regale you with tales from my dental clinic. ENJOY!
My happiest moment at 9:51 PM