Immanuel Kant has such a glib tongue!! So I was researching on aesthetics a second ago and I come across something he said to the effect of: women are of lesser insight and so are unable to perceive the sublime.....BUT THEY NEED NOT BE CONCERNED AS THEY THEMSELVES ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! UGH WHAT A CHAUVINISTIC PIG yet so smooth I bet he would've had
381972927292 girlfriends if he didn't have a face like a hobgoblin....
Nicole's mom cooked this for us!!! :))) I especially loved the Japanese seasoning!
I WOKE UP YESTERDAY AND SAW THIS BLUE LIQUID IN MY BOTTLE I WAS SO SURE THAT MY MOMMA WANTED TO MURDER ME!!! But then I realized it was just a blue mug in front of my bottle. SUCH AN INSANE COINCIDENCE FOR THEM TO LINE UP SO PERFECTLY!!!
我的兄弟
Gosh his response is so funny yet so endearing.........I laughed for 5 minutes straight when I saw it