I need help. Answer me honestly and with every ounce of truth you can squeeze out from each fibre of your flesh: DO I SEEM LIKE A L3SB1@N?!?!?!?!? The fact is that I am 101% heterosexual but I've been questioned about my s3xuality before. Is it because I behave in a totally non-sexual goofy way to everyone??? And because my "flirty mode" is never on?????? (I actually have my super secret seduction routine but I'm saving it for the special someone *weenksweenks*) (...jk if you believed that you obviously don't know me) I think this is a very pertinent question at this point in our lives especially since WE WILL POTENTIALLY FIND OUR FUTURE MATE WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS!!!!
To be honest I hope to find an equally goofy guy with the same sense of humor as me. And we have to connect emotionally too or there's no point!!! To be even more honest, there's someone I'm infatuated with right now. How funny, I think this is the first time I'm talking about my real infatuation right here on my blog. Usually I just make some very vague statement about being lovelorn.....but it's really serious this time. I really really really really really thought I was over HIM but a text came in recently and my gut went into some kind of frenzy and my palms became real sweaty?!?! Sigh I feel so sad knowing that we'll never ever get the chance to even attempt to connect on a personal level.
BUT I DIGRESS! Sometimes I really think I would make the best damned boyfriend in Singapore (assuming that we all want a chivalrous, spontaneous and romantic boy toy)!!! But that's not the point. How do you even tell if someone is lesbian??? Other than the fugly ass 2008 justin bieber helmet hair, flannel shirt, black earrings and converse sneakers. Some lesbians are really quite feminine and pretty...like Portia! Is it even possible to develop a lesbian-radar like a gaydar??? Hmmmm maybe one day I'll develop a hypothesis.
Super cute baby doraemon mini cake thingamajig from Taiwan!!
👌