The flabby P.E teacher known as Mdm N*o is a big-butted grumpy good-fer-nuthin' ol' fartass!!!
Ugh ok I'm not angry about that anymore. IM A MAJOR FATASS!!!!!! Today I ate a B.E.C Sandwich AND Chee Cheong fan in the morning!!! And for lunch I ate $1.5 worth of carrot cake plus a fake Japanese pancake which tasted like shit!!!!!!!! The carrot cake was vomit inducing as well...after eating half the plate, I was DONE.
Omg I keep writing random sentences about my day without actually turning them into a proper post. This will be my official post of Nothing of Importance.........hmmmm I feel really bad that I made Hyun Hee feel bad and even though in retrospect Wang Tak's reaction was pretty hilarious, I feel sososososo guilty for making him apologize like that. Sometimes I feel so bad for everything I've ever done in my whole life because my lifelong goal is to not be a burden to anyone, yet sometimes I have no choice but to live off other human beans like the little maggot I am............but then again if the social realm consists of complex webs of interactions............every little itty bitty person is a parasitic and evil little maggot in his or her own right.....................
Did you understand any of that? Don't feel bad if you don't.....sometimes life puts you in the position of the ignoramus......but such an existence is just a passing phase...............deep down inside, whether you are aware or not....................every single human bean is just a dumb lil' dipshit.........................