Omg I had this super effing vivid and scary dream last night. Actually it was this morning because I had it after I woke up at 8 and went back to sleep!!! I was in this super dark hotel room....and I KNEW we were on a school trip and I had to be in the lobby soon so I was just quickly unpacking my luggage. And it REALLY WAS incredibly dim and the light switches weren't working so I had to deal with it. Now that I think about it, it was the weirdest hotel room ever. There was a giant whirring radiator in the corner of the room which was making the room reaaaaal stuffy and there were mirrors that reflected each other at random positions on the walls such that I could see into the toilet while standing by my bed. And there was this eerie feeling of me being watched!!! I had to turn around and check for entities every 3 seconds while unpacking!!! And for some reason, all my stationery was strewn all over the desk. And there were paper bags all over the floor, presumably mine. Eventually it became too creepy and I left the room. The lobby was pretty bright and normal. I think some time passed (I have some vague recollection of some swimming activity that we did. Sadly, I don't remember it now) but before I knew it, I was inside this nice fancy hotel room which was COMPLETELY different from the previous one. Lock yin was my room mate! (I think I dreamt about this because of art club camp HAHA.) I was saying "this room is so fancy!" And lock yin was like "Ya I know right" while unrolling her blue sleeping bag. But it's so weird because there were 2 hotel beds!!!! Anyway, back to the dream. I had this niggling voice at the back of my head telling me to go back to the scary room to move my things here. I ignored it for a while and just watched tv on the bed but the voice got louder and louder!!! I was so scared that I went back to the creepy room. (I should have told lock yin to come with me!!!) It was the same as before, but now all my things were all over the room and I was filled with dread!!!!!!! Packing up would take ages and I didn't want to be trapped there for too long. So I sat on the bed and started folding my clothes. I could hear splashing from the bathroom...kinda like the tub was full of water? And when I looked into the mirror, I could vaguely make out the tub in the darkness....and the water was stirring on its own!!! SUDDENLY THIS DARK SILLOUETTE JUMPED INTO THE TUB AND THERE WAS THIS SUPER LOUD THUD AND I HEARD THE WATER SPLASHING OUT OF THE TUB!!! Seriously, it felt super real. I COULD TASTE THE FEAR IN MY MOUTH!!!! my first thought wAs "WHAT THE FUCK ITS A GHOST" but of course, I tried to remain rational just like myself in real life (jahahaha) so I ran to the toilet and shouted "BOO!" Hoping to scare the intruder. But when I switched on the light...there was no one. The whole floor was wet and the tub was filled with vigorously stirring water, as if someone had been there 1 second ago. Then the light went out and I ran out of the toilet, throwing everything on the desk and bed into the random paper bags on the floor, and I grabbed everything and left!!! It felt like an eternity and I could still feel the presence of someone in my haste to escape. OHYA and the radiator got super hot and quiet and it got really hard to breathe. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!!! As I left, the door slammed behind me and
I woke up. I WAS SO THANKFUL IT WAS JUST A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh someone gimme a dreamcatcher to hang at my bed pls. Ok bye now I'm going for tuition.