TRICKED U WITH THE TITLE!!!! I am only going to say one thing about them in this post and it is that I FAILED!!! :'( shit I shouldn't have told the music gang to "watch out for a k-Pop model once school reopens"!!! I honestly planned to run everyday but before i could blink, it was already 23rd June?!?!? This is crazy!!! And to be perfectly honest, I did not study at all. The past three weeks were spent worrying about studying and not getting any actual studying done. Also, I blame Bethesda for creating fallout shelter!!!!!!!!
Ok fallout shelter is basically this post-apocalyptic game set in a wasteland of radiation and mutated creatures. You are the overseer of your very own "vault" (a safehouse basically though I can't see how a vault door can ever be impermeable to radiation?!?) and the goal is to create your own civilization, discover the wasteland, unlock legendary items, and let's not forget....REPOPULATE THE EARTH(through the ol' fashioned way of copulation)!!! As Ethan kindly pointed out, it's basically a sim game. But it's WAAAAAAY tougher than your average sim game in that you have to ensure the survival of your population. So obviously, your vault needs electricity to power rooms. You need people to power the generators. And of course, your people need food and water(from separate rooms) to survive. Essentially, you have to match your rate of vault expansion with that of population expansion. Or EVERYONE WILL DIE! Also, raiders will attack and steal your resources! That's how dangerous it is!! But once you get the hang of it, the game becomes real easy. My only gripe is that progress slows down exponentially as the vault population increases. So now I'm just waiting for my explorer to come back from exploring (I can check back in approximately 22 hours) and training my dwellers to increase their stats (which will be done in around 8 hours). BORING! YAWNEDY YAWN! Also, the game is filled with a multitude of exploitable glitches. First is the children exploitation. The original design of the game prevents children from being used for labor or training, but though a rather obvious glitch, you can MAKE 'EM WORK! From what I read on the fallout shelter subreddit, most people are against exploiting this because they have a STRONG MORAL COMPASS, but a handful of players ahemMEahemahem utilize the glitch upon discovering it. (Of course I have my own principles and beliefs. Unfortunately, the prevention of child labour is not one of them.) Also, there's the lunchbox glitch. Lunchboxes contain cool items or even cooler dwellers and you can buy them for $1.28. But if you follow the steps provided by some guy online, you can get an infinite number of lunch boxes!!!! I tried it on my 2nd vault and it really worked! I felt kinda bad for exploiting it but I tried to justify my actions by telling myself Bethesda probably doesn't care about the money lost since it's just a promotional game for Fallout 4 anyway...
Speaking of which, I really want to try playing the real fallout! It seems like the kind of game I would like. I have a whole list of games to try after A levels... AND YANDERE SIMULATOR IS ONE OF THEM!!! Please don't judge...I will win the heart of senpai and have the last laugh!!!! HAHAHAHAH I'M JOKING. To my understanding, the game isn't even completed yet, so all of us can only access the beta version at this point in time. I hope the creator will release the full game after A levels though! I know for a fact that my sister is interested in playing it too HAHA.
Lunch
Dinner: jacket potato Tam
Ok bye I've got a paper to write :(
OMG I just realized I already posted the picture of Lock Yin!! It's okay tho because I still find it funny after 2 weeks HAHA