HALP!!! I got the P today but have a match tomorrow and I'm so afraid my uterus will cramp up tomorrow and prevent me from playing properly!!! :'(
Anyway.....sigh. I AM FULL OF REGRETS!!!!!! I honestly think I'll miss Floorball......and I'm talking about both the game and the people!!! I bet only 2 or 3 people from my current team will ever come back for hitaround sessions and everyone else will be too busy with their lives.......so the next three matches will be the last time we'll ever play together.........like EVER!!!! Actually I only feel regret for the PENALTY SHOT THAT I MISSED (ok so some rafflesian fouled and the coach wanted me to take the penalty which is like a 1 vs 1 just you against the goalie and I missed!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! BOOHOOO) !!!!!!!!! I just feel really sad and emotional when I think about stepping down. Last week, when I said I couldn't wait, I was just lying to myself!!!!! The truth is I want to come back and set up the boards and score goals against Jeya and Zeming and Umar and pass balls to my line i.e. Ariel and CHengyee and Kaili and Neka........and I want to be invited to Gideon's house again to have a Floorball BBQ! And have yearly chalet parties where we watch horror movies until 5am! AUGHHJJJJJ!!!! Time is passing too quickly. I want to stay in JC forever.

Kaili is so small and cute! If I were her I would take advantage of my looks to stay in primary school until my friends got suspicious.
Anyway since we're on the topic of CCAs, art club is really boring now! They got this painting instructor (who I suspect is withholding precious painting knowledge from us) who has bad public speaking skills to start teaching us! Ok so first of all, I DONT GET WHY WE NEED HIM! The teacher are all certified ART DEGREE HOLDERS RIGHT????? And painting is a very basic skill that every art student is expected to master, so I'm sure having either ms Lee or Yeo is sufficient! Also, I bet this guy thinks he's teaching in a kindergarten or something.....he's super slow at everything he does and obviously has had no experience teaching big groups of mature young adults equipped with knowledge of basic techniques!!! And I think he's socially awkward. He doesn't exactly stutter but he has the same syndrome as that Chem teacher who can't stop saying "right?" every 3 second, plus he moves INCREDIBLY jerkily like a mad puppet!!! Also, he has simian hands! Not the creases, but the HAIR! I realized that males who take art always have hairy hands....I wonder why? Bah that's not important and I'm not interested to know anyway.