I think I will post here more often just like in the past. I've just been so bitter and tired of life lately, and writing everything out here really helps to purge my mind of all the horrible emotions.
My piano teacher and I. I'm standing awkwardly because she wanted to look slim by using my arm to cover half her body...but she really is a nice person. I know I always joked about her speaking Chinese and stuff but one really has to admire her for the effort she put in during my lessons! I know it doesn't seem like it but your humble narrator has never ever gotten a distinction for any of her practical exams!!!!! Not even for the first exam!!!! Because she was a lazy bum. But ms Gan actually got me to practice scales and shit......so yeah a round of applause for her tenacity!!!!!!!! To be honest, I practiced really hard this year because I didn't want to ruin her stellar reputation!!! Really hope to get a merit and above.