Mushing my face into.....
TODAY DURING FLOORBALL I ACCIDENTALLY MUSHED MY FACE INTO ANKUR!!!!!! The experience was soft yet sweaty yet shocking yet kinda confusing yet enjoyable??? Sort of like wanting to win a local beauty pageant and winning Ms Universe...........YA ALL I EVER DARED TO DREAM OF BEFORE THIS WAS RUBBING MY HANDS ON HIS GLORIOUS BELLY!!!!! Ok so anyway it happened when we ran straight into each other and had a head-on collision except that he's 20cm taller than me so I just facebutted his moobs and kinda bounced off back onto my feet and we ended up staring at each other like O_O for a while before everyone asked if I was okay. Surprisingly I was! If you've seen Intan's 12cm X 12cm bruise from her collision with Derrick you'll know that I was very lucky this time!! All I had was a flattened face. Ankur was very lovely he kept asking me if I was okay <333 MUACKS TO ANKUR!!!! YOURE SUCH A NICE BOY I HOPE YOU'LL ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GET INTO HARVARD!!!
ANYWAY LOOK GRACE'S PHONE HAS THIS SUPER COOL BURST FUNCTION!!! It takes like 20 photos in 3 seconds and you can scroll through them rapidly to view the pictures as a stop-motion gif. If you want to see it ask me in school hehe