OMG shit this universe is scary..........last night I had a dream with Grace in it and this morning she told me she dreamt of me too!!!! My dream was........
We (Grace, I, a bunch of other 03 pooples) were on some crazy monorail that ran across this vast stretch of sea in the sky that brought us to some carnival-like island. I can't really remember much now but the group split up and we were at this snack shop with a super obese and angry woman who kept telling us to buy her shit or get out!!! So the two of us bought some polar snacks (the tiny salty animal crackers from primary school LOL) and we went out and did stuff. I don't know what sort of stuff but it took up one whole day and we were trudging back up the hill to the monorail with other exhausted students all around us when we heard this police whistle and when we looked up there was a train conductor there yelling at us to hurry up or we'll never get back to where we came from. Pandemonium ensues. The monorail is the size of 2 mrt train carriages and I have no idea how all of us are going to fit in it. Then this other conductor behind a pillar beckons to us and we go towards him. Turns out there is another monorail the size of a minivan!!!! But it was dimly lit and kinda creepy.....some Asian Steve Buscemi-lookalike who suddenly joined us wanted to go back to the main monorail but when we looked back it was PACKED! Like a Japanese train at 7pm. So we had no choice but to take the creepy monorail.
Then I woke up! I think I subconsciously feared riding in a suspicious vehicle because I was perspiring like crazy! I considered taking off my clothes but I changed my mind and went back to sleep. But that may have been a dream as well because when my alarm woke me up I was freezing cold! Also I had another minidream that happened before the monorail one. I dreamt that my parents were watching some stupid Korean drama outside and I told them to STOP BECAUSE I HAVE MY PIANO EXAM TOMORROW AND I WANT TO SLEEP!! And they got pissed at me for being rude. Actually I'm not sure if it was a dream. It seems like something that would happen in real life. But this morning my mom served me pancakes and everything was okay so I guess nothing happened last night. I just slept badly.