Yo poops BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! I WON THE MAGIC HARRY POTTER CHOCOLATE FROG FROM R33F K0H!!!!!! Omg I really didn't think I would win. And ya I think it's quite nice of him to give this kind of prize because if I were a teacher, I would probably just give 5 mini kit-Kat bars or something........I mean seriously if I went to USS in Japan I'd keep everything I got there for myself!!! Especially chocolate!!!!!!!!! Ok maybe he thought it would ruin his perfectly sculpted muscles so he decided to give it away. If that's the case, I understand.
Anyway year 2 life is pretty hectic......honestly, most of it is the fault of KI. We're only at the proposal stage, and I'm already stressing out. Last night, I slept at 9pm but woke up feeling fatigued because all I did throughout was toss and turn and periodically open my eyes to my brain screaming "YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR PROPOSAL!!" Yeah, THAT bad. But after visiting ms Pagolu at the staff room just now, I decided to go with my old topic. Although it's kinda boring, maybe it was the right choice because when I made my decision, a type of peace settled on me.....AN AUSPICIOUS SIGN INDEED!!!!
Pic of me @ The Good News Cafe @ Hogwarts!!! Who dat widdle dumbshit behind who spoilt my pic?!? I'll get Harry to sectumsempra your ass.