Arnold Schwarzenegger is a D-I-C-K.
I did this!!! I know a vandal should never put a name to his/her artwork, but pride got the better of me. Mei Fei suggested that I add more anthropomorphic sea cucumbers, and I intend to do so, but only if Seanette Cucumberella still remains. If someone has erased her existence from this world, I'll draw something else. Such is the life of a fugitive vandal.
Ugh goodbye I have to practise the piano now. I hate my stupid China teacher and I suspect the feeling is mutual!!! She keeps speaking in Chinese even though I only ever reply in English and she expects me to know everything but HELLO??? I am the student here right???? You want to teach me or you want me to teach myself and let you claim all the credit???? Crazy. Ok to be fair I should have memorized everything but I am a very busy JC2 person right??? You think I have time to practise the piano everyday??? Well maybe I do but I have a life. Unfortunately my life does not revolve around an ABRSM exam!!! >:( also it's not my fault I sing out of tune!!! I was born this way. Well maybe not but it's not something that can be fixed so easily! Ok bye for real I think she's going to scold me in Chinese again tomorrow.