HALP IM ADDICTED TO TERRARIA!!! I've been playing it since 3 days ago.....but it feels like it's only been 5 minutes..........
ANYWAY I AM SUCH AN AMAZING WARRIOR!!!!!! I DEFEATED THE EYE OF CTHULHU AND THE EATER OF WORLDS TODAY!!!!!!!!! Sadly, my great feat came at the expanse of studying. But it's the holidays anyway!!! That's what I say to console myself. HAHA.
OMG I wrote that like 2 weeks ago!!! Ugh Terraria got boring. I crafted the strongest sword not long after the aforementioned events and have stopped playing since then. The next few days were spent on old movies like Pulp fiction, the fight club, etc.... THE FIGHT CLUB IS REALLY R RATED!!! I always thought it was a touching story but I probably confused it with the Breakfast Club HAHA. Dont watch it with your parents!!! I've started watching Game of Thrones too!!!!!!! The plot is pretty interesting and the setting is as beautiful as Skyrim's, but there's honestly too much s3x and too many scenes of n3kk1d women. MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE DAENERYS, ARYA, BRANDON, HODOR, TYRION, AND BASICALLY ALL THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! EDDARD STARK WASSSSSS ONE. I HATE HOW GEORGE R R MARTIN KILLED OFF 90% OF THE STARK FAMILY!!!! PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know Tyrion is a Lannister and isn't really considered a "good" character, but he has a soft heart and an intelligent mind so it's hard to not like him! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should read the books.