HIHIHI EVERYBUGGY PROMOS ARE FINALLY OVER!!! Oh gosh the exams this semester were the worst by far. I actually left an entire page blank for Chemistry!!!! And I didn't know how to do like 67% of it hahahahahah *sobs uncontrollably and dissolves into puddle of stupidity and depression*. Okay okay I'll stop wallowing in self-pity and do some actual reflection. So....WHY DID I DO SO BADLY(yeah obviously we haven't gotten back the results but THE QUEASY FEELING IN MY GUT TELLS ME I DID HORRIBLY) THIS TIME?!?
Possible reasons:
1. I wasn't as smart as I thought myself to be. Everyone please stop calling me professor from now on. I am unbefitting of that title :'(
2. I was a lazy shit who refused to study properly and just read through notes and answers. Because I thought I was smart enough to not do papers (see 1).
3. I acquired a new object of infatuation at the wrong time.
AND THOSE ARE THE TOP 3 REASONS WHY MY GRADES ARE GONNA PLUMMET TO THE 9TH CIRCLE OF HELL THIS YEAR!!! Ok I vow to not be a lazy shit and to not get distracted next year!! I'll try my best to turn into an ultimate Jeremy. FOR THE HONOR OF THE FOO FAMILY!!!! I WILL WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS!!!!!!!! To all friends, please forgive me if I become an anti-social creep :'( I know I already am one, but it'll probably get worse once I start studying for real........STUDYING ALWAYS MAKES ME MAD!!! WHY MUST WE DEVOTE OURSELVES TO SOMETHING WE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT AT THE TENDER AGE OF 17?!? WILL WE EVER BE FREE FROM THE CRUEL CLAWS OF SOCIETY OR IS MANKIND DOOMED TO PERPETUATE THIS CHAIN OF SUFFERING THAT INFLICTS PAIN ON OURSELVES AND ALL OUR DESCENDENTS?!?!? HOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAA. I need to cool my head a little.
BACK!! Anyway we did our Pw pilot test today! Here's a cute pic of my favourite malnourished chimpanzee in school:
Behold, the semi-sapient creature known as Daniel Adrian Kwik!
Oh and yesterday, to celebrate my liberation, I went out with Ethan to eat at the BOSTON SEAFOOD SHACK!!! Well.......the food was pretty horrible. Try to imagine Winnie's (the Myself Hung lookalike in case you've forgotten) cooking but 10 times worse.......yep. Don't EVER eat there if you treasure your taste buds.
Cute pic of the Foo children.