Ewwww ewwww yukkyidy yech ugh today we were forced to run the road run during PE!!!! Thanks to ms Ng and whatshisname...I think he's called mr Taran??? Ugh it couldn't even be called a run since we slow jogged at a SLOTH'S PACE and it took us nearly 1 hour to "run" the whole route!! And the Tarmac was dangerously slippery with rainwater and GREEN MOSSY MICROORGANISMS. It was horrible!!!! I would rather have gotten trashed by Melissa at frisbee ten times over. I have nothing against running but NO ONE RUNS IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT RAINS AND WHEN THE WEATHER'S SO COOL AND PERFECT FOR LAZING ABOUT!!!! Yeah obviously I love lazing about and livin' the fat life. I've seriously given up on my fitness program. I'm already way out of the overweight zone so why should I continue?!?!........is what I would say but I suddenly remembered I still have clothes that are too tiny for me. DAMN!!!! Anyway I think I can afford to not run and still be in the safe zone for the next 3 months. Good.
Ohyayayayaya I went out so many times this month!!! I guess now I kind of understand why my sister came back around 11pm everyday when she was in JC1, even on weekdays. First it was Zeitmusik, where we met our DEAREST BABU SHERLYN TAY!!! and everyone else. Then on Monday I went out with Lockin and Jolene to watch RUROUNI KENSHIN!!! HAHAAHAHHHHAA We were seriously the WORST movie-goers ever!! We kept talking and chewing our korean crackers loudly and giggling at inappropriate parts!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME LAUGH. Fortunately there were only 4 other people in the cinema. They probably chose an odd time on a weekday to enjoy a nice quiet movie by themselves but sadly it was ruined by us stupid schoolgirls!!! :'(((((
And on Tuesday it was Anacrisis III!!! Oh gosh it was the worst aesthetic experience EVER!!!!! The woodwinds were horribly out of tune, the brasses didn't blend and it sounded like an uncoordinated zoo!!!!! Oh but Gecko was surprisingly good his sound made my ears tingle pleasantly. Too bad he wasn't playing a solo and it was just too bright to fit with the band. If I had to describe the whole event in one word, I would call it a disaster. I literally had to force myself to keep still and not run out mid-piece, and I suspect this was the case with the rest of the audience. Poor Seow Yibin!! A talent like him is wasted on a talentless band. OH OH OH I NEARLY FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT TERENCE TEOW!!! HALP HE WAS SO DAZZLING ON STAGE EVERYONE WAS SWOONING AND IT DIDNT HELP THAT HE LOOKED LIKE A PINOY POP STAR!!!!
This horrible pic taken by yours truly doesn't do justice to his beauty!!! Every little action that he made was just too captivating....oh I can't stop thinking about his little head bobs and how he resembled a naughty widdle imp! HEHEHEHEHHEE
Eheheheheh and today was Teachers' day! HAHAHAHA THE CELEBRATION ITSELF WAS QUITE FUNNY BECAUSE WE KNEW ALMOST EVERYONE WHO PERFORMED!!!! The music poops were good as usual but HOLEY SH1T PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SING SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!! LOL So gross everyone was cringing at Susan Boyle's horrible singing!!! Oh but Mr Low was adorable HEHEHEHE. At the end before the teachers completely evacuated from the LT, Jolene and I went mad and jumped over one row of seats to reach ms Lim HAHA. I knocked over my pencil case in the process BUT THIS REALLY NICE BOY WHO WAS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME HELPED ME PICK EVERYTHING UP!!! He jumped back up over the row of seats on my behalf and picked up all my junk (and you know how hard it is to reach for something under the seats in the lecture theatre)!!! Oh such a sweet boy he has warmed my cold and stony heart!!!!!! Too bad I don't know his name....I can't even remember how he looks like now :(((((( OH WELL I'LL JUST TRY TO PASS ON THIS ACT OF KINDNESS.
After teachers day, Jessie and I spent 1 hour stalking Tan Kin Lian HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA JOKING we were supposed to do PW but for some reason we ended up reading his blog and his scandals?!?? HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HIS LIFE IS SO SAD BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OH I NEED TO STOP CHUCKLING TO MYSELF IT'S A REALLY BAD HABIT!!!! When everyone went home, SIXUAN and I started looking at some body builder's Facebook page and it was super gross!!! His body was horribly out of proportion and his undies were too tight!!! Disgusting!!!! Okay I can't say that we shouldn't even have looked at his gross pics in the first place HAHAHAHA. If you're interested, his Facebook name is Vince Delmonte HAHA.