I should have scored 0 points on the litpro test that Ang Pao Chew
forced us to take
OMG HALP I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER EVER!!!! :'( Three days ago, I received an email from Myself Tang saying that my EoM "article seems quite unusable" and I became horribly stressed and got strep throat and skipped OG dinner and cultured 3 pimples ALL FOR THE SAKE OF STAYING AT HOME AND FINDING A NEW ARTICLE!!!! AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON FRIDAY I ASKED HER WHEN I COULD SEND HER MY NEW ANNOTATED ARTICLE AND SHE SEEMED CONFUSED SO I CHECKED MY EMAIL AGAIN AND REALIZED THIS IS WHAT SHE ACTUALLY SAID:
"Hi Foo Foo,
Based on your comments, the article seems quite useable."
USABLE NOT UNUSABLE DAMMIT UGH DAMN ME AND MY HORRIBLE SPEED READING I AM SO DAMNED UPSET WITH MYSELF!! AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT I OVERWROTE THE OLD ARTICLE WITH MY NEW ONE ON MICROSOFT WORD!!!!1!!!!1 I panicked quite a bit when I realized that but thankfully, my brain was still functional enough to remember that I could open up the attached file in the mail I sent to Myself Foo so PHEW.
Anyway, I was going to talk about the super scary creepy dream that I had last night!! I dreamt that I was in a sewer tunnel that was really dark....for some reason I was holding a lit lantern by my side so I swung it in front of me to light up the way and realized that...........THE WHOLE TUNNEL AHEAD OF ME WAS LITTERED WITH MUTILATED BODIES!!!! I could almost smell the rotting flesh and there were bits of viscera stuck all over the walls of the tunnel. The worst part was that when I looked down, I saw that I was ankle-deep in a thick red substance which was probably a mixture of sewage and blood!!! I know it sounds 101% cliche but it was honestly scary I could FEEL my heart pounding and my head all hazy with nausea and fear, but I kept walking and I encountered more bodies, some even with rats feasting on their entrails. I don't know how long I walked for, but there was no exit, and it was a gradual awakening that brought me back to my room. I slowly became aware of the fact that my clothes were damp in sweat and my baby pillow plus quilt were on the floor. I can honestly say that IT WAS THE SINGLE MOST MORBID AND VIVID EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I shouldn't have read Deadman Wonderland before I went to sleep. Lolz.
Ohyeah on a lighter note, I'm painting tote bags for charity!! You can buy then at somerset this coming Saturday. I honestly earn 0% commission sO BUY THEM TO SHOW YOU CARE FOR YHE DISABLED!!!