No I'm not talking about the m3nstru@l cycle....I'M TALKING ABOUT MY WEEK!!!! I realised that I'm always happy and eager on Monday but the mood doesn't last and by the end of the week, my nerves are frayed, my eyebags saggy and I JUST FEEL LIKE CRYING FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! HALP!!!! I think I just have to find an adequate way to pay off my sleep debt but it's really hard!!! Ugh I tried sleeping at 10pm two nights ago but it didn't work out because I had a REALLY VIVID AND DISGUSTING DREAM *pukes* (which I won't say here because 99.9% of my readers have the EQ of 3-year olds) and my REM SLEEP ENDED UP BEING DISRUPTED!!! It's horrible. I wish people would stop asking me if I'm alright on Thursdays and Fridays because I'm not being happy (and because my sleep deprived appearance apparently creates a murderous aura about me)!!! ......ok I say that but I don't mean it. I really appreciate your concern. Just don't expect me to be the sweet and loving Monday Eunice.
Okok so the good thing about this week is that I ate A LOT of nice food. Seriously!!! Sarah, Charlene and Zhi Kang gave out their KI goodies and ms Lim gave us Russian chocolate and my parents bought mango & durian Swiss roll and DONT FORGET THE CHEESECAKE THAT WAS PARTIALLY MADE BY YOUR HONORABLE NARRATOR!!! And I ATE AT BREKO CAFE WITH GRACE (see below for more info). HAHAHAHA Somehow, this is starting to feel like a commercial site.
This was really good it tasted like the palmier from the M&S food market, but with a tinge of banana.
Work of art by the vigilante Eunice Foo titled "Vengeance of the Expendables" where the latter refers not to the lab apparatus, but to yours truly, one of the millions of clones churned out and mass-produced by the Ministry in factories known as "schools".
SUPER COOL SPACE COMMANDER WITH 3% BODY FAT (of which 90% constitute her jowls).
WHAT I ATE AT BREKO CAFE!!! It's called "Hawaiian Chicken" but to be honest it tastes more American than Hawaiian. The next time I go I'll try the chicken burger!!! Thanks for bringing me here Grace!!! :DDD