Ugh ANNOYED!!! I feel so wronged and insulted _|_ Just because my tastes have changed and I start liking ombré doesn't make me a wannabe popz kid and neither does not wanting to carry around my mont blanc wallet make me "conscious of how others view me". It's totally natural for a person's tastes to change over the course of her life, don't you think so?!?! If I liked what I liked 10 years ago I would still be wearing a teletubby tank top and that would just be stupid. I think some people just can't accept it when the people around them change. They're upset that we're not playing the role that they have in mind for us, and to be honest, these people are TOXIC. I know it's irrational to get pissed when they say "why do you suddenly start liking mainstream shit/why u trying to be jockey/ why u trying to be cool" but the contemptuous lip-curl that follows just BEGS for a punch. Change doesn't necessarily call for a label and I'm really really tired of how dumbshits question my every move. I KNOW I've changed a lot recently in many different ways, but I'm still me. Me wanting to look good (for once) or be fit doesn't change how I behave or treat others.
ugh I'M REALLY REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!! U NOT HAPPY THEN DONT ASSOCIATE WITH ME LA. UGH ITS SUCH A GIGANTIC INSULT TO ME TO BE ACCUSED OF TRYING TO HAVE SWAGGA FAK U I'M STILL ME YOU'RE JUST UPSET THAT I'M NOT GOING TO BE DERPY 5EVA ARENT U WELL I HAVE 3 WORDS FOR U SCR3W U BYE
Ugh ok I said all that but sometimes I wonder if the people around me also think like that? I really hate this feeling of being unsure about what mah poops think. I don't think it's about being overly- concerned about others' opinions, but I wouldn't want the people I love to think any less of me. Ok how about this once you start judging me and having not-so-nice thoughts about me you can just do me a favour and voluntarily bugger off 5eva because to be honest I don't want to surround myself with l0s3r5 LIKE THAT WHO SUSPECT EVERYTHING THAT I DO SERIOUSLY JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME THE FAK ALONE BYE 4 REAL I HATE THE WORLD