Mmmmm do you ever get the feeling that you're never ever going to be as outstanding as the people around you? I don't know why, but recently I've been feeling that. Somehow, when I'm at home, I get the aura that my parents think my sister is the only one with a bright future. And when I'm in school it feels like everyone knows everything except me. And all the KI students write incredibly well while I'm just sort of derping along. As Ethan would say, "I'm depressingly average." It sucks being able to envision getting AABB or something stupid like that for A levels and being stuck behind a desk at a 9-hour job that I'll probably hate when I'm all grown-up. Hmmm. But at the same time it's not just about getting all As. I dunno, but I don't get much satisfaction from that. Sure, I like it when people call me prof. Foo, but I want to achieve something bigger and better with my life. I'm just not sure of what yet. Eh. I hope I get an opportunity to do something cool soon. K going to sleep now. I should stop thinking so much about the future when I'm lying on my bed in a towel.
Yeah I drew this expecting it to be real nice but to be honest it fell below my expectations. I think that's the problem. Without even realizing it, my expectations for myself just kept getting higher and higher and higher...and now I'm unsatisfied with everything. Maybe that's how I'll be from now on. Unfulfilled and unhappy. K seriously going to put on some clothes now.