HOLA I AM THE LUCKIEST GURL ON EARTH!!!!!!!!! Today, when I set foot in my chemistry class, the first thing I saw was THE PEETA LOOKALIKE FROM MY MATH TUITION!!!!!!!!!! SUCH A COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@:@:@ and I always thought he was 1 year older! Wait. Oh crap crap crappyass what if he's a retainee?!? I know he's from Hwa Chong but he seemed kinda dumb... does Hwa Chong even have retainees??? Dunno.
Ahahaha anyway mah sis gave me these beeyooooteeful shoes!!!!! OMG luff Vincen van Go 5eva <3 She actually painted them for herself but apparently they made her "feet look fat" so she gave them to me. Well they make my feet look fat too BUT AHM FAT SO THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!
OHYA yesterday I watched Spider-Man 2..........it was o-Kay I guess. Andrew Garfield is the worst Spider-Man EVER!!!! He's too hipster to be Peter Parker and too uncool to be Spider-Man. And his webs aren't authentic?!? I didn't know that. Apparently he had to shoot using some strange gadget that was attached to his wrist. Well TOBEY MAGUIRE DIDNT NEED DAT SHET!!! Ohyeah Gwen Stacy annoyed the hell out of me too!!! I was going to rant about her but [SPOILER COMING IN 3 SECONDS!!! 3,2,...] she died and I felt bad. To be honest, she wasn't central to the plot line at all and even at the end when she flipped the main switch, her presence felt so....forced. Like the director just put her there because she didn't have any other role. And there were too many villains in one show!!! But don't get me wrong, I LOVED the electric guy and HARRY OSBORN!!! HAHAHAHAHHAA HARRY LOOKED LIKE SOME EMO HEAVY METAL HIPSTER FAN. Actually what was up with the whole show?!?!??!?!? All the normal guys looked like typical American hipsters including Gwen's brother who appeared three times for a total of 5 seconds!! And the ending is dumb I hate how directors keep doing that to show that there's going to be a sequel.
Dis be me.
I watched 10 Things I Hate About You which, in my humblest opinion, IS THE BEST TEENAGE/ROMANCE MOVIE EVER!!!! Better than that shet known as "Dear John" that everyone loves. HEATH LEDGER WAS OH SO CHARMING!!!!!!//&/@/910/! *vomits hormones* Ugh thinking about him just makes my ovaries BOIL!!!!!!!!!! Lol jk. It was a really good movie I cried when Julia Stiles read the poem!!!! And this is the 2nd time I cried during a movie. Haha and Julia Stiles normally sux at acting but the role was perfect for her. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT!!!
Ok bye gonna watch My Fair Lady now