UERFGHHH I FEEL LIKE DEATH!! Shit it's such a bad time to fall sick. I felt like puking throughout my match today and the worst part was that the coach only played with 2 lines during the first and a bit of the 2nd period?!? UGHHH I was struggling on court 99.9999% of the time and when I returned to the bench I was just "UNGGFGHHHH BLARGH OMG HOLD IT IN INHALE EXHALE INHALE UNGGHHH OH SHIT TIME TO GO BACK ON COURT". And because of that I ran really slowly :'((( OMG tbh today's opponents sucked and I could've done better!!! OHYA I was supposed to revise bio on the 1.5 hour ride home but the bus was unbearably cold and in the end I just huddled in a corner and slept the whole way OMG I hope the passengers didn't think I was a hobo or something. SHIT DID I DROOL?!? I hope not. BLARGH I slept for a few hours when I got back too and thankfully I feel a lot better now.
LOL I LOVE THIS PICTURE. It's like a perfect photojournal of a young child's transition from innocent kid to serial rapist to reformed convict. GOOD JOB CURBING YOUR HEROIN ADDICTION AND MANAGING YOUR MUDEROUS IMPULSES ETHAN!!! AHM PROUD OF YOU!!! Maybe one day a company will accept your status as a reformed ex-convict and invite you to join them.
Ok bye I gotta study