Unghh I thought I was better after yesterday but NO my illness is back and worse than ever!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STUDY LIKE THIS?!?!? I know stupid teachers and/or nerds will say "so wat if u r sick u still can study rite" BUT THE ANSWER TO THAT IS NO!! Seriously I think my illness is slowly turning me into a derp. I tried to eat a slice of apple today but it dropped on my shirt and I stared at it and drooled?!? It was like I had a brain fart or something. And my whole body hurts so the only thing I can do is lie on my bed or the sofa...........LOL I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE A CONVENIENT EXCUSE BUT ITS THE TRUTH!!!!
Ueghya I just woke up and mah everything hurts...BY THE WAY MY SISTER'S SUPER COOL AND FINGER-LICKIN' GUD LUKIN' CAMBRIDGE FRIEND CAME OVER AGAIN!!!!!!! To learn how to play the guitar LOL. Ayyyy but they're so noisy I can't study now............... Gudbye 2 my grades 5eva I'll never see an A ever again.......
Btw mah pic was on redsports!!! So honored. Sadly we lost.
