OMG I NEVER REALISED IT BUT FLOORBALL IS SUCH A DANGEROUS SPORT!!!!! During training today I twisted my torso while running and I STRAINED MAH BUTT MUSCLE!!!!! It seriously hurts okay no joke. 5 minutes ago I sat on the floor to play with my dog and when I was done I couldn't get up. In fact, I'm typing this with my butt on the floor. OHYA and our vice captain broke her collarbone during the last match!!!! And Ryan got hit in the b@LL5 during training a few months back. LOL. Sounds painful. Anyway here is a pic of nj floorball gals + guys. OH AND ANKUR SCORED A GOAL TODAY!! IT WAS AN AMAZING GOAL!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS AT THE CORNER OF THE COURT AND TO BE HONEST NO ONE EXPECTED HIM TO SCORE BUT I CAN BEAR WITNESS TO THE FACT THAT HIS SHOT WAS 99.9999% ACCURATE IT ARCED SO BEAUTIFULLY IN THE AIR AND WHEN IT GOT CAUGHT IN THE CORNER OF THE GOAL THE WHOLE COURT WAS SILENT FOR A SECOND BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS JUST TOO STUNNED. Ahhhhh mah bby Ankur so mucho macho <3333

Sianz I told my coach to follow me on Instagram but he doesn't want to cos I said I won't follow back.
Heeeeeee so glad I skipped the KI paper today. I confess I TOTALLY DIDNT STUDY FOR KI!!!!!!!!! And chem. And math. And I'm still not done with bio. OMG SHIT WHY AM I STILL BLOGGING BYE