Believe it or not, I attended some dumb emcee training which spanned across the past two days!!!
Lol no offense to the trainer or Mr Dio but it was such a useless shiterious program. The only thing I learnt from the whole program is that BEING AN EMCEE SUCKS ASS AND I WOULD NEVER EVER WANT TO BE AN EMCEE!! Seriously!!! Emceeing is dumb because it ain't just about stepping onstage and entertaining a bunch of monkeys for an hour or so.....NO!!!! EMCEEING IS ABOUT HAVING 10 YEARS' WORTH OF PREP WORK AND 90 HOURS OF REHEARSALS AND BODY LANGUAGE AND WRITING YOUR OWN SCRIPT AND BLAH BLAH OTHER BORING CRAP!!!! OMG I seriously hope Mr Dio doesn't ever choose me for any events...like EVER. I don't want to have to stand in front of a crowd and pretend to be funny :'( No, THATS NOT THE LIFE FOR ME!!!
By the way, I FOUND THIS REALLY NICE AND CATCHY SONG BY PHARRELL WILLIAMS!!! Haha I don't really like despicable me but the animation is really good!! Listen to this song whenever you're feeling down :)))
Ohyeah Yesterday, after the most boring program invented, I BOUGHT ME FLOORBALL STICK!!! :DDD It didnt seem THAT nice in the shop, but once I brought it home and took off the shitty obstructive plastic wrapping, I WAS WOWED BY THE BOOTEEFUL DUAL COLOURED GRIP!!!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS SO BOOTEEFUL I LOVE IT SOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!!! It's not the brightest or shiniest stick out there, but it's still mah precious baby :)
LOL THE BBQ WAS FUN TOO!!! I ate A LOT of food!!! Also, Ariel Arina and I found out some floorball sc@nd@ls!!! LOL!!!