YOYOYOYO OMG POOPS TODAY WAS SO FUN!!!!! OMG SERIOUSLY IT WAS A DAY LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!!!!!!
But before that, LET'S TALK ABOUT YESTERDAY
YESTERDAY WAS STUPID!?! LOL I had music lesson but what I didn't know was that WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO PERFORM IN FRONT OF THREE TEACHERS!!!! I thought I would get to watch a dumb clip about Haydn or Mozart or Esterhazy or some dumb composer again!! :((( Fortunately, it didn't turn out too badly... the wost comment I got was "Please cut your nails, they are making your fingers go out of control" HAHHAAHAHHA. Anyway, there was this ultra talented boy who OBVIOUSLY was in the same predicament as me!! He looked so shocked when the teacher said we all had to perform, and when he DID perform, he played his school song!!! For the second examiner he played an anime piece and for the last examiner he played a grade 6 piece at TWICE the original speed!!!!!! And he didnt have any sheets or scores...in fact, he didn't even bring a bag!! SO TALENTED!!!!!!!
Hahahhaha ok so....TODAY!!!! OMG I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN AND WILD HAHAHHAHAHA OMG I SERIOUSLY WENT MAD!!! Well but first we had boring track meet!!!
Lolz y my chest look so non existent here
Mad GURL behind!!!
After track meet, I went out with MAH DEAREST OG21!!!! First we had lunch at Beauty World's MACCY'S!!!
AND GUESS WHERE WE WENT ONCE WE WERE DONE?!?!? Ans: KARAOKE!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA SADLY WE COULD ONLY SING FOR 1 HOUR AS THE PLACE WAS PRETTY FULL :((((((( BUT IT WAS REALLY MAD AND CRAZY HAHAAHAHHAHAHA OMG I WANT TO POST THE VIDEO HERE HAHAHAAHA.
ANYWAY Once we got chased out of the KTV place ( :((((((((( ) WE DECIDED TO WATCH A MOVIE!!!! So we went alllllllll the way to woodlands to watch Non-stop!!! Ariel, Ren Hao, Yi Yang and I smuggled crispy chicken into the theatre HAHAHAHA. I think we made the whole cinema stink of fried food!!!! Haha Non Stop was a really good movie!!! The plot was really unpredictable and the flow was pretty smooth!!! There were some loopholes but other than that, I really enjoyed the show :)))))))))
Sadly, it was already 6.30 when the movie ended :(((((( We said our farewells to our dear fried Juet Wee and went home!