Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Smart people
OMG TODAY MAH SIS BROUGHT HER OTHER LAWYER INTERN FRIENDS HOME!! Haha they only came over to bake cookies...but I spoke to them and they're really nice and smart!! Believe it or not, both of them have confirmed places at Oxford and Cambridge!!! CRAZY SHET!!!!! I wish I was that smart!!! :((( Maybe in the future I'll bring home my doctor intern friends to bake too!! :))) AHHH BUT FAT HOPE DOCTORS DONT EVER HAVE TIME TO BAKE!!!
Heehee Anyway I stayed back until 6pm today!!! With mah MUGGIN' GANG <3 HAHAHAHA I say "mugging gang" but we don't really mug.......for me at least. I think all I do is talk :'( HALP I THINK IT'S IN MY GENES TO TALK!!! Seriously, I read my dad's report cards before and the comments were always "talks too much" or "talkative" or "can't shut the hell up"!!! GENETICS!! DONT BLAME ME FOR THE REDUCED PRODUCTIVITY OF OUR GROUP!!! :((( Haha but I think I am still relatively useful sometimes :))) I can answer math questions!! And English questions!!! And a few chemistry questions!!! And not a lot of physics questions!!!!! :))) HAHA THAT'S ABOUT IT.
SUPER COOL RUBIK'S CUBE THAT EE TER STOLE FROM SOME GIRL
My happiest moment at 9:44 PM