HAYYYYY TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF ORIENTATION! :D IM IN OG21 WITH ARINA HYUNHEE DANIEL ARIEL AND LEECHIN!!! HAAHAHHA We didn't really do much today BUT!!! I managed to make some new friends!! :DDD Obviously, they are mah OG mates!! Ahahaha they're pretty nice I guess...OH and all of us started adding each other on Facebook and twitter and blahbalsh!!! SO FAST!!!! Dats cos we're da k00lest OG out there, yo.
MEGA COOL SHISHA POTHEADS MINUS ETHAN AND EXCLUDING OHR DEAR BABY EETER!! :)))
BABY DOGGIE!!! OMG seriously I spent nearly 2 hours bathing her and brushing her tangled fur today!! Yeah, I was quite free. Actually, I wanted to bake in preparation for <3 VALENTINE'S DAY <3 but sadly, we didn't have foil/baking paper :((( HAHA VALENTINE'S DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! AHHHHH IM REALLY EXCITED!!!!!! Not because I think I'll get confessed to ( :(( ) but because I can't wait to bake cookies for all mah baby friends!!! YEEHAW I HOPE I DONT ACCIDENTALLY DROP A BOOGER INTO THE COOKIE DOUGH AND POISON EVERYONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
11:11 MAKE A WISH!!!
Ok what was I talking about? VALENTINE'S DAY!! Sigh I feel so hormonal nowadays...............SAD 10 DEATH BYE