.
Shit I feel so grumpy and unappreciated!!! Piss me off I hate it when stupid shits only talk to me when they have no one else to talk to or no one else to spend time with and once they find someone else, POOF!!! THROUGH SOME STRANGE FORM OF MAGIC, YOU FIND THAT THEY'RE NO LONGER THERE!! B45TARDS!!!!! OMG I also hate it when I'm with someone and they just ditch me to go off with another one of their b45tard friends like FINE just butt off then meanwhile you can just butt out of my life siNCE YOUR EXISTENCE HAS BECOME AS INCONSEQUENTIAL AS A SPECK OF FECAL MATERIAL TO ME. Seriously don't come to me as if you have no choice because then I'll be wasting my precious time and energy on a stupid piece of shit
OMG I need to stop being such a b1txh NO WAIT SCR3W IT IF EVERYONE CAN BE A BAST4RD THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE AN ENTITLED LIL' SHIT TOO. I'm not going to apologize for being an emo b45tard. Read this post properly because I would like to take this time to properly tell all losers who do not truly desire my company to just butt off and stop pissing me off _\_