YOYOYO!!! :DDD
Ahhhh today was such a relaxing day!! I got some well deserved R&R :)))) Anyway, if you haven't figured it out, I've been rather ill over the weekends!!! :((( Yes, it was pretty tragic. Perhaps I was too sporty this week, or maybe the weather was too cold, but I had a terrible outbreak of hives again!!! :'(( Actually I still am suffering from it. Last night, I woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep!!! Hmmm I highly suspect my doctor is a quack who prescribed me with the wrong medicine!! :(((
Ok ANYWAY!!!!! After going for church @ Marina Bay Sands and meeting up with mah homey Pamela, I came home and........LEARNT HOW TO DO A FEW UPDOS!!!!! My hair, I'm talking about my hair!! :DDD Ugh having long hair is annoying....I'm always not sure how to style it or whatever. BUT!!! AFTER A 2-HOUR CONSULTATION WITH PINTEREST AND YOUTUBE, I AM CONFIDENT THAT I CAN STYLE MY HAIR BEAUTIFULLY NOW!!! :DDD
BEEYOOTEEFUL RIGHT?!? Ya I'm talking about mah face <333
#OOTD!!!! MY SHOES ARE SOOOO CUTE!!! LOL I lied those aren't my shoes...they're my dad's!!!! I just wore them for fun, but SOMEHOW THEY FIT?!? THAT MEANS I AM BIGFOOT :'(((
Yaw okay I'm sooo full after eating mah CHILI CRAB!!! Gudnite