YOYOYO!!!! AHHHHH THE SCHOOL'S CNY CELEBRATION WAS QUITE FUN!!!! :DDD Not because of the dumb performances and other lame stuff, but because I did this!!!!!!!!
TADA!!!! Old woman tangerine being groped by a fat hand that does not belong to me :DDD HAHA YEAH I GAVE IT TO ARHAM!!!!! I hope he keeps it 5eva......or until it decomposes at least!!!
Anyway, after the celebrations I went out with some Terrarians to the Star Vista!! AND GUESS WHO WE MET THERE?!? NO, NOT MARK LEE!!! IT WAS ZHU HOU REN THE OLD GUY WHO ACTED AS A SENILE SENIOR CITIZEN IN SOME SHOW FROM 10 YEARS AGO!!!
Haha after meeting Ms Wang and having lunch at Itacho Sushi, WE WENT TO SOGURT!!! :DDD IT WAS SPAMYOURCUPDAY!!! AND OBVIOUSLY I TRIED TO PUT AS MUCH FROYO AS I COULD!!!!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF MY MASTERPIECE IS THE ONE ON THE LEFT <3 It was SUPER DELICIOUS and I was soooo sad when I finished it :'((( Oh but apparently, Sogurt is the worst froyo store?!? My cousin told me that Yami Yoghurt is the best, followed by Yoguru! Online reviews say that Yoguru is the best because the taste is more natural! Maybe I'll check it out in the future :D
Terrarians + Valerie!
Da gang @ Itacho!
OK SO TODAY WAS THE REAL FIRST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! :D
Obviously, I went visiting!! HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF MY PATERNAL FAMILY!!!!!!!!! Ok that's all, it was just a normal day of going around singapore and saying “新年快乐”。