YOOO OMG Today Sarah, Nicole and I had a 3-hour break...AGAIN!!! WHy, you ask?!?! Because our dear teacher Mr Benzie Dio had to cancel class :'(( BUT THAT'S GOOD ISN'T IT?!?!??, you say. Well my answer is NOT AT ALL!! I LITERALLY DID NOTHING EXCEPT EAT AND CHIT CHAT DURING THOSE 3 HOURS!!!!! Anyway, I came up with a list of things to bring on days with EXTREMELY LONG BREAKS!!! Specially for all mah dear baby readers *weenksweenks* and MYSELF!!!
THE LIST:
1. Sleeping Bag
2. Headphones + iPod
3. Pillow (optional)
4. Teddy bear
5. Pyjamas (thermal if possible)
6. "Do not disturb" sign to be hung around neck
7. Laptop with at least 3 movies
8. Toiletries
9. Foldable tent
10. 1 pencil
OPTIONAL:
1. Swimming costume (to swim in pond)
2. Homework
3. Spare undies (in case of accidental bed-wetting)
4. Your favourite quilt
5. Math "vectors" notes
6. Bag
OKAY THAT IS ALL!!!! I genuinely hope this list will be as helpful to you as it is to me :)
Anyway, LISTEN TO THIS SONG THE GUY'S VOICE IS SO SONOROUS YOU CAN FEEL THE CHILLS RUN DOWN YOUR BACK :')))) I've been listening to it almost everyday since I found out its title!!!! Ahh I spent almost the whole of today listening to old songs that I used to love (and still do) <33 Ok bye I'm going to listen to more One Piece songs