YOYOYO BABIES!!! :D
HAHAHAHAHA I can't believe we're in Cambodia and the first day has already ended!!! IT HAS BEEN SUCH A FUN AND CRAZY DAY OMG SERIOUSLY I LOVE MY CAMBODIA GROUP!!! :DDD THEY KEEP CRACKING BUFF MR TAN JOKES HAHAHAHA. OH AND I especially like the teachers I.e.: SAMUEL TAN AND MS NING. HAHHAHA THEY'RE SO LAX ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ARE THE BEST TEACHERS EVER!! Proof: Half the group was playing with poker cards at the back of the bus when Mr Tan suddenly walked over. The following conversation ensued:
Mr T: Eh why are you guys playing with poker cards?!??? It's not allowed!!!
Somebody: ?!?!?!?!?!??????!?
Me: BUT MR T BRDIGE IS ALLOWED IN SCHOOL!!!
Mr T: Really?
KangJin: WE'RE NOT PLAYING POKER
Another someone: YA WE'RE PLAYING CHESS
Mr T: *walks back to seat*
HAHAHAHA I FEEL SO SAD WE'RE ALL DELINQUENTS BULLYING POOR MR TAN. OHYEAH I forgot to tell you guys about Monday!!! Victoria, Lockin and I forgot to bring our thermometers and mr Tan knew BUT HE JUST WROTE DOWN OUR FAKE TEMPERATURES HAHAHAHAHA HE DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE CARED!!! LOL Okay enough about Mr Tan, MS NING IS THE BEST TOO!!! I just took a bath and my toilet got flooded BECAUSE THERE ISNT A PROPER SHOWER AND THE WATER JUST SPREAD ACROSS THE WHOLE FLOOR AND REFUSED TO DRAIN AWAY!!! :((( yeah so I told ms Ning and LOVELY MS NING spent like 20 minutes in my room trying to contact the right people to fix the problem :')) In the end I went back to check and the problem had resolved on its own LOL. BUT!!! Ms Ning still wanted to help us call the front desk to ask for a floor mat!!! AWWWWW :'))) HEEHEE Okay here're some pics of the CAMBODIA GANGSTAS _|_
Picture taken by Melissa!!!