Friday, December 27, 2013
SHET
Urgh SH!T!?!? What am I doing in Singapore?!!? HOW DID I GET HERE?!?!!??!?!?
Yeah.. my Turkey trip ended.. :'( UNFF I SERIOUSLY CANT GET OVER IT. This is the first time I'm feeling so...so TORN!!!! Although I have no Turkish background and can't speak
Türkçe, there's this indescribable force that's pulling me towards Turkey. I haven't just learnt to appreciate the Anatolian culture and civilization, I have come to love it. And as far away from that beautiful place as I am now, I still long to be a part of it. I wish to be a beautiful Turkish delight-munching woman with Caucasoid features and a lovely 3,000 sq feet home with 3 Turkish rugs. But oh, how it pains me to admit that cartographers have made no mistake in mapping the world, and Turkey is all the way in the Balkans while us sad Singaporeans are stuck in the Malay peninsula. My heart yearns for the beautiful foreign land that remains out of my reach!!!!!! ARGH THIS IS PAINFULLY POETIC!!!!!!!!!
Okay anyway there is seriously NOTHING to do in Singapore. SHUTTUP I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING "homework" IN YOUR PERVERSE LITTLE BRAIN RIGHT NOW AREN'T YOU?!? NO WAY AM I TOUCHING THOSE!!! ALL OF YOU SHOULD JOIN ME IN MY MOVEMENT!! If we all go on strike, no more trees would have to die! Exploited pre-adolescent woodcutters all over the world would go free! And SCHOOLS WOULD CEASE TO EXIST!!!!!!! LET US ALL WORK TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE THIS IDEAL SOCIETY!!!!!!!
OK Bye I'm gonna munch on my sad Singapore chocolate to try to get back into my ASIAN mode
My happiest moment at 2:47 PM