YO I'm going back to singapore soon!!! I'll write about my lovely fun trip then. BUT!!!! I HAD A VERY SCARY DREAM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!! I dreamt that I was called by my parents to some room and I KNEW I was going to get scolded and when I entered there was a dead baby on the ground and my parents asked me if I did it and that's the horrible part I KNEW I DID IT I KILLED A BABY AND IT FELT SO REAL BECAUSE I COULD ACTUALLY REMEMBER STABBING THE BABY AND I CRIED AND DRAGGED THE BABY AWAY TO BURY IT AND
I WOKE UP!!!! It was soooo mega scary and my first thought was "OMG I KILLED A BABY LAST NIGHT" and had to check my bed to make sure there was no blood on me or the bed.
Anyway!!! Since we're talking about blood, WHY DOESNT ANYONE PACK ENOUGH P@DS FOR AN OVERSEAS TRIP?!?!? Surprisingly, almost everyone got their P3R10D and I became a pad supplier. The end.