HIHIHI BABIES DID ALL OF YOU MISS ME?!? :DDD AHHHH I haven't been blogging lately because THE TOUR AGENCY LIED!!! They claimed that there was going to be WiFi on our coach, but it only worked for the first day?!? Our tour guide, Erhan, was very nice and he let the ENTIRE bus of 40 people leech off his 3G for the rest of the days ;'))) But of course, I felt bad because he's SUPER NICE so I just checked my whatsapp and Facebook and Twitter like once a day. OH YEAH AND ERHAN IS A TRUE POLYGLOT AKA SOMEONE WHO IS MULTILINGUAL!!! He can speak Türkçe and English (obviously) and SPANISH AND MALAY AND JAPANESE AND WHO KNOW WHAT OTHER LANGUAGES!!!! I know it because I randomly said "felicitas!" and he asked if I "hablo español"!!!! And yesterday, I said a random japanese thing again and he spoke to me in japanese!!!!!! HE'S AMAZING!!! Also, he owns a lot of Turkish carpets!!! LOL THAT'S A RANDOM FACT. Anyway, he's really the best tour guide I've ever had. I've learnt a lot of things from him...mostly turkish phrases (because my dumb sis told him that I wanted to get a Turkish boyfren :6)!!! OKAY WAIT WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT MY TOUR GUIDE?! IM SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT TURKIYE, THE COUNTRY!!!
Here's a picture of him that I sneakily took HEEEHEE.
SO.....TURKEY IS REALLY AMAZING!!!! Ahhhh I have so many good memories now. Today, I got served at a cafe by a cool GORDON JOSEPH-LEVITT LOOKALIKE!!!!! Then in the evening, I got winked at by a Turkish guy!!! WHOOPEE MAH FURST WINK!!!!!! AND AT NIGHT!!!! I GOT HUGGED BY THE OTHER TOUR GUIDE WHO IS A SUPER YOUNG AND HANDSOME HUGH JACKMAN LOOKALIKE!!! YEAAAAARGHJJHHHHHH!!?!!9@@-"/'
The people in Turkey are too good looking, NO JOKE. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO GET A TURKISH BOYFRIEND NOW!!!!!! HAHA actually, ignoring the fact that I can't speak türkçe, I think it's not that hard to get a Turkish boyfriend!! The tour manager told us that Asians are to the Turkish what Europeans are to us; to put it simply, to them, we are exotic people. I really think it's true!!! I mean, I know it because a few Turkish girls wanted to take pictures with us LOL. And we get stopped a lot by random people who say "ALLO!!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM" and "你好" and "ohaiyo"!! HAHA Turkey is really a nice place! The people are especially friendly!! Arghhhh I honestly don't want to leave and return to sad old conservative singapore where I won't ever get winks or hugs from cute guys :'((( and I'll miss mah tour guide and the other tour guide!!! They were really cool and funny, unlike that dumb Belinda woman from our JH 2 Malaysia trip!!
AHHHH okay I really have to sleep now!! Tomorrow will be a looooong day! GOODNIT AND MERRY CHRISTMAS BABIES :)))) SEEYA ALL IN SINGAPORE TOMAOLO!
Xoxoxo Eunice Foo
In Istanbul, Turkey ;)