LOL I had a 5-minute semi-dream this morning when my mom tried unsuccessfully to wake me up!! It was quite stupid...anyway, I dreamt that Jolene and I were in some theatre in Norway waiting for Ylvis to finish performing at a big event, when SUDDENLY!!!! THEY DISAPPEARED!!!! I dunno if they went backstage or something but Jolene was saying "OMG WHERE DID THEY GO QUICK WE HAVE TO FIND THEM." And we were just running around in a frenzy, trying to find them until we spotted a big crowd. IT WAS THE DUO!! Then Jolene said "QUICK GIVE THAT TO THEM." And I said "OK" (I didn't even know what "THAT" was) and I ran towards Vegard and said "HERE THIS IS FROM BOTH OF US." while giving him "THAT". And "THAT" was a crumpled and raggedy origami rose!!! "Thanks!!" Vegard said, but before I could reply, some people started shouting-
-and that was when I realized it was my mom shouting at me to get up (again). Ugh so annoying.