Urgh I was going to write a long sentimental post about how I finally took a dip in a pool for the first time in
2719379127 years, but there's no time for that now because I LOST MY HOUSE KEY!!!!! Yeah it disappeared sometime before/after I came back from the pool. The problem is, I don't even remember if I locked the door when I went out or if I unlocked it upon returning home. The last time I saw it was when I was talking to Si Xuan on the phone after swimming....for some reason the key was in my hand. But I really can't remember anything else. URGH I HATE MYSELF WHY IS MY MEMORY SO BAD?!? I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE FORGETTING SIMPLE THINGS LIKE TAKING MY WALLET OR MY BAG AND IM TIRED OF FINDING THINGS IN THE FRIDGE AND LOSING WHATEVER I WAS HOLDING ONE SECOND AGO. F*%#!!!!!_£¥\_¥[ I'm so annoyed. The worst thing is that my parents don't understand. They think that I'm lazy and irresponsible buT DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT?! Ugh.
If I could, I would give up all the math formulae and knowledge in my head to just be able to remember simple things....I'm tired of being forgetful.....