BOOHOOOHOO HYUN HEE CALLED MAH BLOG CRAP :'(((
BOOOHOOOOHOOO AGAIN I JUST RECEIVED AN SMS SAYING THAT THERE'S BAND PRACTICE AFTER MY CHINESE O LEVEL PAPER TOMORROW?!? EXCUSE ME?!?$?! Shit u _|_
I found this dumb envelope with a squished rabbit sweet addressed to ME.
I learnt something new about Cai Yi Bread today!!! Apparently, he topped his biology class in China!!!! WOW!!! But he ended up taking phySUCKS in the end because he said China people don't care about bio :((( SAD. Ahhhh I want Cai Yi Bread to be my PM next year!!!! He's mah favourite teAcher now :( AND HE ACTUALLY MADE ME LIKE CHINESE!!!!! Ok this post is dedicated to the bestest Chinese teacher EVER, Cai Yi Fei!!! Thanks for being so dedicated and answering all my dumb emails!!! Pls be my teacher again if I get D7 this time ;( NO WHAT AM I SAYING?!? I WILL GET A1 FOR CAI YI BREAD!!!! GOGO YUNISE FOO!!!!!
Omg, OMG I seriously can't believe our paper is tomorrow. I'm anxious. My heart rate increases by 300% whenever I think about it. GOODLUCK TO ME IM GONNA NEED IT!!! If you're reading this right now it means you're already prepared so no goodluck for you :'(