LUrghhhh I woke up with a massive headache today...probably because I was reading manga until 2am last night.
ANYWAY, FORTUNE-TELLER FOO PREDICTS THAT TODAY WILL BE A SHITTY SHITASS DAY! Because I have dumb math tuition and I don't even understand what we're doing anymore. Seriously, who the f$#% invented summation?!? Yeah the sigma sign looks cool but it's so USELESS. Math sux. And the holiday homework sucks too. I tried doing it but ended up throwing it to the corner of my table because it was a waste of time. We already did everything in the past year so it's really useless to cover the same topics all over again. AND I BET THE TEACHERS WONT EVEN COLLECT IT WHEN LESSONS RESUME NEXT YEAR!!!! DUMB.
URGH I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DONT REPLY MY WHATSAPP MESSAGES. It's so inconsiderate and rude and they know I'm waiting for a reply SO THEY SHOULD JUST F$#%ING REPLY, RIGHT?!? Don't just leave me hanging and make me feel like I'm talking to a wall. It's not like I would message you if I didn't have anything important to say. F%#€ing annoying.
I'm boiling with fury today...yesterday too, in fact. I went to make my debit card yesterday and there were only 3 people ahead of me in the queue, but guess how long I had to wait? 2 HOURS. Apparently, the woman in charge of the account opening counter had gone for lunch, leaving only the incompetent rookie. But the POSB branch that I went to was clearly overstaffed; more than 10 women were just idling around playing with their hand phones. One of them could have just helped to man the counter right?!? And there weren't enough seats in the waiting area. Well actually there was a space beside a fatass kid, but before I could sit, the mother nudged him and told him to move out (or spread out his big fat sludgy ass). For the first time ever since my primary school life ended, I rolled my eyes. THAT'S just how annoyed I was. Anyway, I was 1 hour late for my math tuition.
The only good thing that happened today is that my sister gave me a skirt. Yay.
Oh and I finally received my paycheck :)))))