WHOLLAAAAA WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PAST THREE DAYS?!?! IT SEEMS LIKE I MANAGED TO LEAP INTO THE FUTURE!!!!!
No, that was a joke. I know exactly where my three days went. They went into....BIOSHOCK INFINITE!!!! Haha it's this new game that I downloaded and it's SUPER FUN!!!! I especially love the setting(see above pic) and the main plot and the music and just about EVERYTHING! That's why I've been playing it for 3-5 hours per day for the past few days :'((((( And I can't believe it but I'm already done with 5/8 of the game!!!! IT'S TRAGIC. If I continue at my current rate, I'll finish the game in 2 days, before my Hong Kong trip :'(
Speaking of which, it seems like I haven't told all you baby readers yet <3 IM TRAVELLING TO HONG KONG......with the shiterious band!!!!!! I'm leaving on Saturday! :D Hmmm I feel...apprehensive. It most probably won't be so fun with the ultra-strict band teachers :((( OH but one good thing about the trip is that the Clarinets and Trombones sections will be pairing up on the day we get to explore Disneyland! :D WHOOPEE DAT MEANS I'LL BE WITH JEREMY!!!!! The only two sections that I don't mind are the trombones and the flutes sections. That's because I'm not close to anyone else in band :'( SAD