Today was a good day!!! :DDD
YEAH YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!!! Even though we had band for 3 hours today, it was a good day!!! That's because I brought "The Turn of The Screw" and was reading it throughout the whole of band...plus, Gecko wasn't a meanie today! While I was reading, he suddenly whispered to me "The gecko is still on my desk!" (He was talking about the gummy I gave him to apologize for calling him a gecko...) And we started talking normally without him being annoying and me being an ultimate b1+ch!!! He also wrapped his bottle in this cute thingamajig (see below) and everyone said "IS THAT A SOCK?!" But I wisely said "No it's a water bottle cosy." and I was right, as always.
Then I met Ethan Leung at [UNDISCLOSED LOCATION] to give him the Haruhi badge that I bought from AFA13! Hehehehehehhe I showed him mah baby PSYCHO PASS book too. In fact, I showed that book to everyone but no one else gave a shet about it :'((((( StuPuD n00b5 pls learn how to apreciate gud anime. After that I ate dinner with Jolene and WenShaun and went for boring old band briefing where I fell asleep and my mother kept nudging me and telling me to wake up because she wasn't listening too. IT ENDED AT 8.15pm!!!!!! At first I was quite pissed but I drove past a few strings people as I went home (including Ethan again and BABY <3 S1LV3EL053 <3 ) and after realizing that their CCA had just ended I didn't feel so pissed. Because......if everyone who has to go home at 8pm accepts that fact so easily, I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, us students must suffer together......yes.........we'll forever be........slaves to the school........and to the world that we were borne into..........
OHYEAH I went shopping in the morning too!!! Okay that's all