Yaaaaay today was such a relaxing day! :D My family celebrated my aunt's birthday at Din Tai Feng!!! I know you're confused because Din Tai Feng doesn't have cake like this:
...BUT HOLD YOUR HORSES!! We ate lunch at Din Tai Feng and THEN went to Paris Baguette for dessert (because the deserts at Din Tai Feng suck)!!! For some reason, all the women that constitute my maternal family are fans of Paris Baguette!! Myself included ;) Anyway, ALL THE CAKES LOOKED SOSOSOSOSOOOO YUMILICIOUS IT WAS VERY HARD TO CHOOSE JUST ONE SLICE BUT I EVENTUALLY DECIDED ON THE ITALIAN TIRAMISU!
A close-up shot!!! You can't really see in the picture, but it's made up of layers and layers of crepe! :D We initially wanted to have just dessert, but the pastries LOOKED TOO GOOD. I ordered a bacon roll and a rocket-topped pizza(which tasted like lasagne), but too bad, I didn't take a picture because my mom's shiterious mushroom thingy oozed all over my pizza and made it ugly :'( Then we went shopping! But I didn't buy anything because I already have too many clothes that I don't wear :(((((
After that!!!!! I jogged and swam!!!!! :DDD But it was too much for my poor ol' body because my leg suddenly cramped up!!!!!!!!! Fortunately, it wasn't one of those TV show cramps where the protagonist's girlfriend ends up drowning or whatever. I just hopped over to the shallow end and my dad made me go home :'((((( BOOHOO!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for the kids to clear out of the pool to start swimming properly but sadly, I was unable to achieve my goal.
Me eating another pudding from Paris Baguette.