YOYOYO BABIES!!
I swam for 2 hours today, from 10am to 12pm! :D Ahhhh it felt really good. I admit, when I stepped into the pool two days ago, it was a little awkward. The pool was too cold and too empty, and I barely dunked my head. But today was really good! I have become one with the water again :))))))) Ahhhhh puberty has separated us for so many years, BUT FINALLY!!!!!!!! We can be together <3 The water and I. I love everything about swimming; the feeling of being suspended in a fluid, the ease with which I move, breathing underwater, feeling the bubbles stream pass my cheeks, seeing the refracted sunlight at the bottom of the pool, the way the scent of chlorine lingers even after I step out.........I love it all. I know what you're thinking. "If you really loved swimming, why did you stop for so many years, @55h0L3?!" Sigh...fate was simply not on my side. But other than that, the main reason was.......PUB3RTY!!!!!! That's right.....I simply could not deal with the beautiful new body that nature had bestowed upon me (you know what I'm talking about......IF YOU DONT, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE READING THIS BLOG). Ashamed, the self-conscious side of me locked away my love for swimming in the recesses of my heart, and it is extremely fortunate that destiny brought me the key to unlock it once more. Yes, it was meant to be. OH YEAH, while I was enthusiastically rekindling the love between me and mah old flame (the water), an old woman smiled at me and said, "you're a good swimmer, aren't you?" AND I WAS SOSOSOSOSOSOOOOO FLATTERED!!! SERIOUSLY HOW COULD I TELL HER IT WAS ACTUALLY THE SECOND TIME I HAD SWUM SINCE THE-AGE-BEFORE-PUBERTY?!?!?!?!?!?!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, I replied modestly with a "HEEHEHEHHEHEHEHE NOT REALLY" and I zoomed away to another corner because I was too embarrassed <3
Ahhh I really want to swim again tomorrow!! :D But 2 conditions need to be fulfilled!!!!! They are:
1. The sun needs to be out.
2. There must be other people swimming/playing at the pool.
If these conditions are not fulfilled, I won't be able to swim :'(((( Yes it was like that two days ago. I was sooooo scared that I could barely put my head underwater for more than 3 seconds. In the end, I spent 90% of the time floating/staring at the hedge trimmer. Okay I feel like I need to be completely honest with all of you. The truth is.........I AM SCARED OF GETTING ATTACKED BY SHARKS IN THE POOL!!!!!! Yeah it's an irrational fear, BUT NO MATTER WHAT I TELL MYSELF THE FEAR IS ALWAYS THERE!!!!! It used to be just a secret game when I was a kid. I told myself that if I swam over the "gray patch"(some pool filter thing or dunnowhat) in the pool, SECRET TRAPDOORS WOULD OPEN AND NURSE SHARKS WOULD ENTER AND EAT EVERYONE IN THE POOL!!! Then suddenly I developed a fear of nurse sharks and rockfish. And I watched Deep Blue Sea, a movie about scary sharks. I know the wise ones amongst you readers would say "Sharks can't swim in shallow waters, @55cr@ck!" But nurse sharks can. In fact, they are commonly found near the shores of beaches. Anyway, because of that, I really don't dare to swim in a pool that isn't well-lit or crowded.
After I swam, I had to babysit my two distant cousins!!! I met them for the first time EVER today. In the picture, they're watching Barbie and the Swan Lake, aka my favouritest show at the age of 10.
OKAY THATS ALL FOR TODAY!!! HEEHEE THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A PERSONAL BLOG POST. I'm really glad I could rediscover my love for swimming again :)))