Too early for christmas, but I wish for...
DISCLAIMER: ETHAN ONLY STARTED ON GENETICS NOTES ON 30TH SEPTEMBER HE IS NOT A MUGGER!!!!!!!
Listen to this song!!!!!
HAHA THE THUMBNAIL LOOKS STUPID AND SHITTY(partly because Shane Dawson's big head looks like an inverted turd) but the song is really nice!! It has a catchy tune, sweet lyrics and a touching (though cliche) music video. The bridge is the loveliest part :)))) Yes, it IS a little too early to start listening to christmassy songs, but this is really one of my favourite songs now and I listen to it everyday <33 SO GO LISTEN TO IT!!!!
So.....I finished reading Smoke and Mirrors, a collection of short stories by Neil Gaiman. Sad to say, other than a few stories, I hated 87% of the book. The stories that comprised the 87% were either too draggy, too repetitive, overly s3xual or just plain confusing. But of course, reading the other 13% was like finding gems in a cartload of coal. The story in the introduction (yes, Neil Gaiman put it there on purpose so people who don't read introductions will NEVER read that story) made my heart ache, "Chivalry" warmed it again, "The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch" put a smile on my face, and "Snow, Glass, Apples" (the last story) caused a shiver to run down my spine. But overall, I can only give it a rating of 2.07/5 since the other stories were really not to my liking.