
YAW!
OMG HALP I've been immersing myself in my intellectual mood lately and I THINK ITS DESTROYING MY SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!! I have lost the ability to appropriately respond to people and the things they say :'( and I can't be bothered with anyone or anything other than reading anymore!!! AND WHEN I INTERACT WITH PEOPLE I CAN FEEL MY ENERGY LEVEL DROPPING RAPIDLY. PLS HALP ME I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THIS. I want to be able to talk to humans again........... :'((((((
Just JOKING I really don't care if I become a hermit AS LONG AS I GET A FOR ALL MY SUBJECTS I LOVE As I LOVE GETTING GOOD GRADES I LOVE SCHOOL
I lied pls halp I have been possessed by a nerd demon
Haha silly baby Lego followed me to the toilet when I wanted to take a bath and refused to get out!! <333