Sometimes when I take off my skirt for PE I worry about forgetting to
wear shorts
Today we had econs and math!!!! Econs was....eh. Math was...eh. I was sad because I didn't have time to get some R&R or shuteye or whatever you call it :( and econs was stupid!!! The teacher said "you should spend at least one hour on your case study" but I had 1 hour and 30 minutes!!! In the end I wasted a lot of time just re-reading the article and chewing on my pen and stroking my imaginary beard and almost didn't have enough time to finish :'( My brain is just not programmed for humanities.
After school I studied with Hyun Hee at the Toa Payoh Library!! Of course we had lunch at KFC first ;9 I ordered the Colonel burger and upgraded to cheese fries. Guess how much it cost?!? $6.70!!!!!!! If I hadn't upgraded to cheese fries it would be $4.50! I never knew cheese fries was so expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my mom let me buy zinger meals (which are already $6.70) together with cheese fries. Does that mean one zinger meal with cheese fries costs $8.90?!? It's such a horrible deal, I can eat my favourite hot plate tofu with $8.90. Or I can NOT buy 2 zinger meals and buy a book instead. OMG it's so worth it. I should just quit eating entirely and buy books with my allowance. I...LIVE.....ON..........BOOKS!!!!!!
Argh I really want to watch Carrie!!! BUT ITS ONLY GONNA BE IN CINEMAS ON THE 18TH WHICH IS THE DAY OF MY ART EXHIBITION!!!! WHY?!?!? Well I can watch it the next day, which is Saturday, BUT I JUST CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!! LEMMA WATCH CARRIE!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm reviews say that it is only 6.2/10 stars, but how can people review it without watching the show?? Anyway I wanna watch it because the trailer looks promising (more promising than the book because in the book the protagonist Carrie is a fatass pimply loser BUTTCRACK.....seriously) and more horrifying!!! And the story was based on 2 girls that Stephen King knew as a child!!! Unfortunately they died before they reached age 30. Creepy!!!! Okay I'm definitely going to watch it
Baby dog lying on my bags and hiding in the toilet