So, now that we've completed our MI paper, ASS WEEK HAS ENDED FOR REAL!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!! :DDD Haha but it feels like it ended 2 days ago. Which was true for me! :)))))) Anyway, one very important thing I learnt from this ass week is............YOU CANT TRUST ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS DURING THIS PERIOD OF TIME!!!!!!!! Honestly. When you ask someone "Have you started studying?" And they say "haha no" IT MEANS YES YES YES DONT EVER BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY NO!!!!!!!! *ahemahemLOCKINANDETHANahem* Anyway, because I only started studying one week before ASSCRACK week, these past two weeks have been hectic and stressful.... :'( SO!!!! I'm gonna get some well-deserved R&R tomorrow which is, fortunately, a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!! :DDD All of you should too!

Today!!! After painting in the art room with mah fatass friends (locky Sarah Arina), we went for SOGURT!!!!! It was so yummy and relaxing!! My yoghurt comprised plain yoghurt, mashed cookies and choco pops!!!! Yumilicious! :9 heehee it was fun just chillin' with mah art buddies!!
HAHAHAHAHHA I SECRETLY PUT 2 OF MY PAINTINGS ON THIS HORRIBLE SEC 1 BOARD. Guess which ones are mine!
Answer: THE FOOTPRINT AND HAND PAINTINGS!!! Believe it or not, the baby footprint painting was done with my hand :))) You'll probably get to see it during my art exhibition if the teachers don't take it down!! HAHA LOCKIN AND I ALSO CAMOUFLAGED ANOTHER ART PIECE AMONGST THE JUNIORS'!!! It was a shitty shitass box which we named "Hobo Haven" and it really fit among all the other [crappy] junior's artworks!! No offense to any AEP junior, but almost all the boxes sucked!!!!! :((( Just being factual here. :6
Celebrating mah 12th burfday with a crepe cake from Paris Baguette!!!!! JUST KIDDING it was mah mom's BARFDAY :)))
Sleepover slumber party with baby Lego!! JOKING AGAIN I'm having a sleepover slumber party with my aunt!! As I type this, she is sleeping peacefully, living another life in the dimension that we all go to in our slumber.....
OKAY IT'S 1AM OMG GOODNIGHT